Sunday, September 25, 2011

Update on Reviews - September 25th

My day job has been extremely busy. I was placed on a special project requiring a large amount of my at work and away from work time.

The positive is I have read three of the next four books on my review list. The negative is I have not yet written the reviews of the books. I hope to have "Finland's War of Choice: The Troubled German-Finnish Coalition in World War II" by Henrik O. Lunde written and posted by next Saturday, October 1. I have the first draft of the review completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Airborne: A Combat History of American Airborne Forces by LTG (Retired) E. M. Flanagan Jr.

Airborne Airborne: A Combat History of American Airborne Forces by LTG (Retired) E. M. Flanagan Jr. Allow me to state my prejudices...