Tuesday, December 24, 2013

10 Best I Read in 2013.



















2. "The Projection Room: Two from the Cubist Mist" by Carol Golembiewski. See my review at: http://www.keplersmilitaryhistorybookreviews.com/2013/10/the-projection-room-two-from-cubist.html

3. "The Shambling Guide to New York City" by Mur Lafferty. See my review on iTunes.

4. “Shades of Gray: A Novel of the Civil War in Virginia” by Jessica James. See my review at: http://www.keplersmilitaryhistorybookreviews.com/2013/08/shades-of-gray-novel-of-civil-war-in.html

5. "Foundation" by Issac Assimov

6. "The Machine Stops" by E. M. Forster (Short Story)

7. "The Bears Discover Get Fire" by Terry Bisson (Short Story)

8. "Misfit" by Robert A. Heinlein (Short Story)

9. "Out of Copyright" by Charles Sheffield. (Short Story)  Published in Clarkesworld Magazine.

10."The Promise of Space" by James Patrick Kelly (Short Story) Published in Clarkesworld Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Airborne: A Combat History of American Airborne Forces by LTG (Retired) E. M. Flanagan Jr.

Airborne Airborne: A Combat History of American Airborne Forces by LTG (Retired) E. M. Flanagan Jr. Allow me to state my prejudices...